A recording of Hinterland (1999) by Dark Inventions
- I once had a sweetheart – trad.
- Hinterland – John Stringer
- Come at dawn – anon.
- Black swans – Martin Scheuregger
- Bird on a briar – anon.
- Of silence and harmony – Christopher Leedham
- Banks of green willow – trad.
Total running time: 38m 48s
Recorded (on 27 April 2013) and mastered by Jez Wells at the Music Research Centre, University of York. Produced by Christopher Leedham and Martin Scheuregger.
The CD can be purchased through the Dark Inventions website.